If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- What most excites you as think about the planning? What most worries / concerns you?
- Do you know what’s a deal breaker?
- Do you know what presses your buttons?
- Have you assembled a team to help you deal with what worries you and share in what excites you?
- What are the politics surrounding your families? How will you support each other while sorting through family quirks and unfair narcissism?
- You will be surprised by people – they can get odd. How will you deal with the oddness?
- Do you know the difference between being assertive and aggressive?
- What’s most important to you? Really, what’s most important?
- You do know that there is a difference between accommodating your partner’s wants and insensitively not caring? Repetitively saying, “whatever she wants” is not a sign of support because your wedding is a celebration of the TWO of you.
- Is there anything your partner does (pre-wedding planning) that annoys you? You do know it will really annoy you during planning?
- Are you in genuine agreement about your budget, agreeing on what would be nice to have and what is important to have?
- Do you know there’s a difference between having a budget and being cheap?
- Do you have a favorite way to show appreciation?
- Do you know the difference between magic and perfection?
- Have you found a fab officiant?!
If you want tips on how to communicate in smart, healthy ways with your partner – during wedding planning and beyond –
check out my book,
How to Plan Your Wedding AND Stay Sane!
Treat you and your partner to a communications coaching session with me.
Click HERE for details!